Galeana Chrysler - Review in Other category from Bellevue, Washington
Update added by user Jun 16
Galeana Chrysler is located in Fort Myers FLORIDA, not Washington State
Original review posted by user Jun 11
I purchased a 2012 Chrysler 200 July 2015.It was the worst thing I'VE ever done.
62 days after purchase it broke down. The complete electrical system shut down. The alternator and battery had to be replaced at a cost to me of $1,100 at Galeana Chrysler, Fort Myers FLORIDA. The three year old car was NOT under warranty, factory or aftermarket.
I had only driven 600 miles, no trips anywhere and it was dead. I complained to the Service Advisor and he argued that there was no recall or nationwide problems with the 200. I got on the internet and found numerous owners of the 200 who were having the same electrical problems I was having. Fast forward 7 months.
Major electrical shutdown on the highway. Battery is dead, alternator is dead, AGAIN. Towed to Galeana again.... I tell the adviser the problem and the research I've done that reflects the electrical system shut down problems with the 200.
He argues, again that these problems don't exist. But my 200 is broken down AGAIN and they say they can't find a problem. While on a phone conversation with the adviser, he yells that I'm *** to believe the internet, tells me if I'm so unhappy with the car, to abandon it at the dealership and stop complaining. When I speak up he hangs up on me...
Totally ticked off I say nothing, nor do I call back. I WANT MY VEHICLE REPAIRED!! They repair the vehicle, I get a condescending attitude as I pick up my car and now I'm waiting for the next electrical system shut down to happen. The Chrysler 200 SUCKS ELECTRICALLY AND GALEANA CHRYSLER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!
I've had 2 visits there and THEY ARE TERRIBL!!NO APOLOGIES, NO FOLLOW-UP, NOTHING.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2012 200
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I couldn't be more unhappy with Displays2Go. First, I ordered two retail counter display cabinets online. I ordered them thinking they would come assembled. I was wrong (and the specifications..."
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."
- "Back on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016, I took My Very First Flight Using My Precious 30,000 SkyMiles That I Have Religiously Saved For Through Delta Airlines To Go From Buenos..."
- "The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."
- "Clearasil face cleanser lightner..It burnt over 70 percent of my skin off my cheeks,behind my neck,under my neck and eyelids.I had to go to specialist and has suffered extreme mental..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."